• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Koumas' lad playing for Liverpool who seem to have hoovered up the sons of early 21st century footballers

Coventry knocking it around nicely. Would like to think the fact they play thag way works in our favour

Ellis Simms should be meat and drink for Dawson. Palmer looks their best player based on tonight and he's very Championship

I think it’s prefer him (Palmer) to Bellegarde though from what I’ve seen. So not sure what that says about either.

I think it’s prefer him (Palmer) to Bellegarde though from what I’ve seen. So not sure what that says about either.
Both shite... but Bellegarde has had his odd moment in the same way the clock is always right twice a day.

Coventry seem like a shit Burnley. Don’t see how they really hurt us. Don’t have a set piece threat like Sheff Utd did and no outstanding quality to make something out of nothing. Simms was awful.

Loath to judge a team on one game eg if you scouted us against West Ham you'd have a field day, but based on that we'd have to be seriously off to lose or their numerous pot shots from 20 yards out would need to fly in

Leicester lose again very good chance they’ll just be another good promoted side and not the best side ever to play second tier football like some of their fans were thinking.

Leicester lose again very good chance they’ll just be another good promoted side and not the best side ever to play second tier football like some of their fans were thinking.
Yes they've been dreadful lately.

Lost two home games in a row against very average sides. Ipswich were 18 points behind them a couple of months ago, albeit with two games in hand.

Coady apparently had a really good game against Bournemouth in their cup win and they were clamouring for him again today over Faes.

Two very poor goals for Luton to concede.

Hope Luton can grab a winner... burst Villa's bubble and put the shitters in Forest & Everton camps.

Anyone who ever complained about Wenger's Arsenal trying to 'walk it in' need to have a look at this Burnley side, always another touch or another second to think about something. The guy up front is absolutely awful, doesn't do anything with any conviction whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back