• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bournemouth out so guaranteed a game on the 16th march

This has been a good night of live football especially the fact that all the games aren’t behind a pay window
It has. Obviously be watching us tomorrow but Leeds Chelsea should be a good watch.

Think I just spotted Keith Downing on the Blackburn staff

I've been impressed with Blackburn, dunno if is their usual standard. What pedigree does Eustace have?

I've been impressed with Blackburn, dunno if is their usual standard. What pedigree does Eustace have?
Started at Kiddy as manager, seemed to do wellat QPR as a coach then left when Beale landed.
Not a high bar and a small sample size but Ireland's best performances under Stephen Kenny were when he was coach, until he swapped the bright lights of Dublin for Small Heath, did well at Blues until Tom Brady & Co screwed him (fnarr) for Rooney.
Seems a solid enough start.

Started at Kiddy as manager, seemed to do wellat QPR as a coach then left when Beale landed.
Not a high bar and a small sample size but Ireland's best performances under Stephen Kenny were when he was coach, until he swapped the bright lights of Dublin for Small Heath, did well at Blues until Tom Brady & Co screwed him (fnarr) for Rooney.
Seems a solid enough start.
I should have remembered it was him got shafted by the Rooney appointment, my Blues supporting mate never stops going on about it.

Anyone whoever played at lileshall will know how much of a nightmare those plastic pitches were make the 4G pitches look like heaven.
I used to love playing there when it rained.... had some fantastic nights playing there.

Watched most of this match and Bournemouth have been ponderous and second best. Alex Scott the only real creative spark for them and absolutely toothless in the final third. Leicester definitely deserved the win.
Alex Scott...............one wonders .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back