• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just let the opponent most dangerous player ghost into the box unmarked

Brentford back in it.

Painfully simple goal.

Soft as shit but it’s foul anywhere else on the pitch. Linesman can’t wait to give those for far less when an attacker challenges a defender near the touch/byline
Don't even get me started

Was going to say make that challenge 5 yards outside the box it’s a foul all day long.

What is Simon Hooper looking at there? He’s such a dreadful ref

Classical example being there Paqueta brushes into the back of Ajer and he gives a foul.

Can understand the frustration with the players as it’s a very pick n mix performance by Hooper absolutely clueless

Hooper is bloody awful, he was off my radar for a while but the more I see the less I like.

With the Kudus challenge if make the same contact on a RB chasing a ball down the wing it’s an instant foul no question. Very cowardly stuff

It feels like we're back in the zone where the VAR doesn't ask the ref to have a look for himself again.

It feels like we're back in the zone where the VAR doesn't ask the ref to have a look for himself again.
Reminds me of that pen City got against United for a nothing shirt pull (pretty sure theres been others which have and haven’t been given in the same scenario) which VAR brought to the refs attention. So they re-ref other nothing pens (arguably more so) but not if the refs “seen” it.

Collins on and Brentford concede inside of five minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back