• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Great hit. Excellent refereeing too.

I'm enjoying this. Decent game of football.

Sheff Utd hit the post again 4 times now, Bristol City clinging on.

Red card for me The challenge on Jota on Monday was worse both should be red.

Red card only just about right there. Shame we didn't have that ref for Roberts' assault on Jota on Monday night which was even worse.

Only just?! It was a stonewall red card.

Agree with Frank - the ref has done well so far.

I wouldn't say it was stonewall personally. He wasn't high or over the top of the ball or even using excessive force. It was just clumsy and went in a bit too hard even though he got the ball. It wasn't as bad as the one on Jota.

Feel sorry for Sheff Utd if it costs them they’ve been the better side in this.

Typical Stearman block - but only had to do that because he cocked up the pass moments earlier

It's what he is about

I wouldn't say it was stonewall personally. He wasn't high or over the top of the ball or even using excessive force. It was just clumsy and went in a bit too hard even though he got the ball. It wasn't as bad as the one on Jota.

He went in two footed, totally out of control and using excessive force. I think it was a straight forward red card, though I thought the same on Monday evening.

He went in two footed, totally out of control and using excessive force. I think it was a straight forward red card, though I thought the same on Monday evening.

Yeah i'm with you Frank, it's a challenge that risks breaking the leg/ankle of Smith. Easy decision for the referee and will never understand why players challenge like Fleck did.

It's a red card all day long - it's a 2 footed lunge! Shocking tackle.

It’s a clear red for me and as referees go at this level this is one of the best officials I’ve seen all season. Let the game flow got key decisions right and kept control.

Back