• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

It’s a clear red for me and as referees go at this level this is one of the best officials I’ve seen all season. Let the game flow got key decisions right and kept control.

I think he was the referee at the Wolves v Fulham game last month.

Would've preferred a draw, but cracking goal.

Brizzle won't go the distance so not overly bothered. Flint's goal scoring glosses over the fact he's bang average defensively.

Bristol City just about fallen out the lucky tree and hit every branch on the way down. Oh and big surprise Stearman was the defender who didn’t step out.

If Sheffield Utd didn't have a man sent off they'd have won that game, their own fault really. Unlucky to hit the post 4 times but their own fault they lost

Would've preferred a draw, but cracking goal.

Still 7 points back & we have a game in hand (v Sunderland who are almost bottom) - cuts the number of sides too near us, but don't think that either are a serious worry

What’s more annoying is people retweet’s of there goal celebrations on the clubs Twitter handle.

If Sheffield Utd didn't have a man sent off they'd have won that game, their own fault really. Unlucky to hit the post 4 times but their own fault they lost

Indeed, one silly moment when the red mist came down cost the Blades dearly.

What’s more annoying is people retweet’s of there goal celebrations on the clubs Twitter handle.

I thought they were terrible to start off with but I quite like them now - they make me laugh. They're harmless!

I like them too. Something different and not cringeworthy.

Forget Sheff Utd. 1 point from a possible 12, effectively 14 behind us if we win tomorrow. No hope they make that up.

So in summing up the match on Sky Main Event they didnt even show the Leon Clarke goal!...what the fuck, they showed the Paterson goal and the winner.
Find that really strange.

Bristol City seem decent enough certainly no worse than Villa, the lack of squad depth in the Sheff Utd may be telling now Coutts is a big miss for them.

On dismissal of Fleck, Wilder: 'I think the game has gone if you cannot tackle like that.'

DQjw1GYWkAAjRP9.jpg

Prick. Bonafide leg breaker that one.

That is a lovely finish by Arnautovic. West Ham deserved it - they have started way the better side.

Back