• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Backs to the wall by WHU at the end, but well organised & Chelsea showed little invention

Solid predatory instincts from Perez late on, robs Okazaki after a poor first touch and gives the keeper no chance. Shame he was chasing back into his own box and not up the other end.

Leicester look like the side of a couple of years ago. They won't win the league, but must have a chance in one of the cups. I think they are the best of the rest after the big six.

Plenty of gloves on display in the Juve v Inter match.

Plenty of gloves on display in the Juve v Inter match.

Icardi always wears them, I think. Once even during a preseason tour in the states I'm pretty sure he was wearing a pair.

I really don't understand the negativity about gloves tbh. They're comfy and warm!

Looks like a straight 442 for Everton with Rooney and Sigurdsson as the wide men, nonsense all round then.

I am not sure how long Everton can hold out for, it is wave after wave of Liverpool attacks.

Awful from Mane, just square it ffs. Would have been game over.

Last edited:
Mane you selfish fuck, 3 on 1 in the box and he drags a shot badly wide rather than squaring it.

He deserves subbing at HT for that.

Looks like a straight 442 for Everton with Rooney and Sigurdsson as the wide men, nonsense all round then.
Mr Pint of Wine definitely justifying that higher salary than Zidane and Simeone.

On the few occasions that Everton get the ball, they cannot hold on to it. It is just non stop pressure from Liverpool.

Lovren the daft fuckwit! Gifts Everton the chance to level and Rooney makes it 1-1

Really soft penalty though what the feck Lovren thought he was doing is anyone's guess

Back