• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Lovely reading of the Ozil free kick by Young

Bristol two up against Boro, Downing at fault for both. Couldn't be arsed to chase back on either and a player he could have been marking on both goals ends up scoring. There ought to be a system where a player can have his wages docked for such a shocking lack of effort. Doherty of last season bad.

If you presented an alien the Bristol game and asked them to tell you which side has spent millions they'd struggle to answer.

Boro are wank and Monk is fast approaching fraud status for me.

It would have been nice to get a draw here, but Boro should be doing so much better so maybe further points behind for them is perfect. Brizzle will run out of puff you would imagine.

What a game Arsenal vs Man Utd has been. 3 massive errors at the back have cost Arsenal and De Gea has made some outrageous saves. Pogba sent off for a stupid tackle that means he now misses the City game.

And how has Kosceilny not got a red there?

Koscielny is possibly the most overrated centre back in Premier League history. Been dreadful today.

What on earth was Pogba doing? Looks deliberate but a very weird decision to make at that point in the game, could have cost Utd today and probably stops any remote chance they had against City next week now

Bristol City deserved their victory, whether they can maintain this level of performance is another matter. Maybe they will be this seasons Huddersfield.

Bristol City deserved their victory, whether they can maintain this level of performance is another matter. Maybe they will be this seasons Huddersfield.

Bristol are a good team. Amazing turn around considering how naff they were last season and how close Johnson must have been to getting the sack. Our game down there at the end of the year will be a tough one. Woul dnot be surprised if they beat us.

They still have Famara Diedhiou to come back from injury, as well.

Some lovely keeping for Maribor in their game against Sevilla.

All five English clubs into the last sixteen. I imagine at least one of them will reach the semi final stage, if not the final itself.

Agree Frank. Can't count out United either with Jose I think. None of English sides can draw each other in last sixteen can they?

UoDg9sS.jpg

Back from the stadium after a very important win that made us go to the next stage, also a festive time because Falcao and Moutinho, 2 former Porto legends, returned to the stadium.

Going through as 2nd most likely indicated an immediate exit but it´s still nice to be up there with the best.
Hope we get Liverpool, one of the few teams that I like that I never saw live, if we do I´ll probably try to see if I can go to the away match as well.

Chelsea can only draw PSG, Barca or Besiktas. I wonder who they'd prefer?

Europa League stuff tonight:

- Wilshere looked good again (albeit against woeful opposition). Not really sure what Wenger is doing with him, he needs games, surely.

- Jürgen Klinsmann's son saving a penalty on his Hertha Berlin debut

- AEK Athens going through with a record of P6 W1 D5 L0

Europa League stuff tonight:

- Wilshere looked good again (albeit against woeful opposition). Not really sure what Wenger is doing with him, he needs games, surely.

- Jürgen Klinsmann's son saving a penalty on his Hertha Berlin debut

- AEK Athens going through with a record of P6 W1 D5 L0

Dortmund have 'qualified' for Europa League without winning a game in CL. Whole system needs looking at

Back