• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Mick's teams have never been cynical. We've never seen timewasting after 5-10 minutes from any team he's sent out, he doesn't promote snide off the ball stuff, he doesn't act like a total prick in the media. Not even close for me.

Mick's teams have never been cynical. We've never seen timewasting after 5-10 minutes from any team he's sent out, he doesn't promote snide off the ball stuff, he doesn't act like a total prick in the media. Not even close for me.

Totally agree, Mick's teams are like mick - honest and hard working

I doubt Mick has ever asked his team to break players legs

I'm not so sure about that. Whilst a total gentleman he's as hard as granite and wouldn't be afraid to ask his midfielders to get a challenge in early on a player to test their mettle.

I'm not so sure about that. Whilst a total gentleman he's as hard as granite and wouldn't be afraid to ask his midfielders to get a challenge in early on a player to test their mettle.

I'm sure he has told plenty of his players to be tough in the challenge but not an outright request to injure the opposition

Millwall lead against Sheff Utd

Dom Iorfa scores to put Ipswich 2-1 up

Personally I don't see much difference between Mick and Warnock. You love him if he's yours, hate him if he's not.
:fished:

Meanwhile a first career goal for Iorfa against Forest. Unless you're counting that goal aginst Crewe in pre-season 2016...

Sheff Utd level and it isn't "almost Fat" Leon

Millwall lead again vs Sheff Utd

3-1 Millwall gives us a free hit Monday

Could just do with Boro drawing with Brizzle City to make it perfect really.

Win on Monday and we could be a mile clear of third already.

I am sure that Sunderland will somehow pick up the odd point to condemn the two teams I really despise.

United already two up thanks to two shockers at the back from Arsenal.

Back