• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Aston Villa have not been very good so far. They have not threatened the Leeds goal at all.

Fingers crossed these two games stay the same. A chance to open up a massive gulf on Monday if they do.

Cardiff are the luckiest team in the league. Every week they either get a pen or spawny goals.

Edit-I meant to put Cardiff. No idea why I put Leeds

What's that saying about being lucky all the time?

Leeds are the luckiest team in the league. Every week they either get a pen or spawny goals.

I'd say Villa are worse for it. I've literally never seen them play well under Bruce.

I’ve edited my post. No idea why I put Leeds when I meant Cardiff.

And now they are winning...

Colin is doing a fantastic job with a bunch of average cloggers. Sometimes you have to give credit where it is due.

Colin is doing a fantastic job with a bunch of average cloggers. Sometimes you have to give credit where it is due.

I have no idea how they're up there. Their team tonight is:

Etheridge

Manga
Morrison
Bamba
Bennett

Ralls
Bryson
Damour

Hoilett
Ward
Mendez-Laing

A League Two keeper, bombscare Bamba, Bennett who can't defend, a centre half at right back, bang average midfield, Hoilett who couldn't get a club for months last year, NML who has been a fat L1/L2 player for years and Danny "1 in 6" Ward.

Fair play Colin, I still can't stand you though.

Now Villa have equalised too, they have been crap though. I couldn't tell you their game plan

Cardiff miss possibly the worst penalty I have seen in a while :icon_lol:

Cardiff City now 3 - 1 up. Wolves are having a great season, but so are Cardiff. People may not like Neil Warnock but he is doing a very good job at Cardiff.

He still will end up behind us. To be honest if Caerdydd came up in second I could live with that. One relegation place sorted. Not that I expect that to bother us at all next season.

He still will end up behind us. To be honest if Caerdydd came up in second I could live with that. One relegation place sorted. Not that I expect that to bother us at all next season.
If you are using the Welsh spelling of Cardiff the rest of the post needs to be in Welsh as well....

Beyond my abilities

I hope Abertawe smash fuck out of them if they come up though, if that helps

Personally I don't see much difference between Mick and Warnock. You love him if he's yours, hate him if he's not.

Personally I don't see much difference between Mick and Warnock. You love him if he's yours, hate him if he's not.
I doubt Mick has ever asked his team to break players legs

Back