• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

To be fair about that, they have questioned a couple of times whether the result against us should count as a win at least a couple of times that I have heard. Guess it depends upon which Sky comms / sportsnews person is discussing the stat.

The build up to this game they have included it in their stats... A win today will be 18 straight wins, a new club record (apart from they didn't beat Wolves)

Well email them then

I see the powers that be don't want Burnley near the top - another late penalty to deny them a point against the gooners.

Cardiff still hanging in there then.

Warburton football looks like complete bollocks. A million tons of possession and all the threat of a dead sheep.

Something like 9 wins, 10 losses, 0 draws as well. Stupidly inconsistent.

Well email them then

I see the powers that be don't want Burnley near the top - another late penalty to deny them a point against the gooners.

It looked a clear shove by Tarkowski to me.

RvlP sent off after the full time whistle for a hand to Sane's face

The build up to this game they have included it in their stats... A win today will be 18 straight wins, a new club record (apart from they didn't beat Wolves)

I don't get this argument. Do we say 'that famous FA Cup 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday in 1995'?

Fine, we held out for 120 minutes but they won the tie - it should count in their winning run.

They're going down.

That's what I thought. They're dreadful, none of the new signings have clicked and at least 50% of them aren't up to the task anyway, and now they've got 75% of their first choice defence out injured. Plus their attack is absolutely gash. A recipe for relegation.

That's what I thought. They're dreadful, none of the new signings have clicked and at least 50% of them aren't up to the task anyway, and now they've got 75% of their first choice defence out injured. Plus their attack is absolutely gash. A recipe for relegation.

Sounds like a job for Tony Pulis

I was just looking at some stats, Cardiff have the same number of points as Newcastle did after 19 games. That's very impressive from Cardiff - if it wasn't for us they'd surely be getting the plaudits and headlines. Who knows, maybe we're doing them a bit of a favour by keeping them out of the limelight and taking some pressure off them.

Looks like Lonners is in goal for Valencia tonight.
Drops ball and its way way way over the line, Messi and Co celebrate but referee plays on and Valencia go up the other end and nearly score...

Anyone watching QPR - Brentford. Woods is playing for Brentford who has looked decent whenever I've seen him play

Woods is a good player, the type Bruce will buy in January and not know how to use him

I am watching this game and wondering how on earth did Wolves lose to Queens Park Rangers.

Brentford are like the Southampton of the Championship, they sell their best players but it makes no difference to how good they are!

Back