• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

I think Tyler was just stunned that anyone concedes that easily from a throw and a cross to no one.

Fair play Martin Atkinson thought he got that one spot one there was a contact but not enough for me.

Just checked.... you're right!

The guy I was talking about is called William Carvalho.
Went to see Sporting play in May and funnily enough Carvalho looked awful, after all the hype. They lost 3-2 as well.

The atmosphere was fantastic though!

Lonners dropped for Leeds’s! Crazy that I thought these would be our biggest rivals 10 games ago. How far they’ve fallen, they’ll struggle to make the playoffs.

Leeds 1-0 up poor from the keeper really in what has been a very scrappy game.

Amazed to see that high flying Sheffield Utd have an upper tier with pretty much no-one in it.

The only game I got to see live in our record breaking title winning league one campaign was Stevenage away, 0-0. Leon looked like a competition winner. Fair play to the lad for finding some form.

Been pretty impressed with Inter the few times I've seen them this season, Icardi in particular who I think has scored every game I've watched! Looks really assured with his finishing, could see some interest in come January or the summer.

Forest not able to make possession count. Again. Warburton is a charlatan.

Cardiff still hanging in there then.

Warburton football looks like complete bollocks. A million tons of possession and all the threat of a dead sheep.

They are definitely in a world of trouble. To be fair everyone up to Huddersfield look pretty shite this year.

How desperate are Sky to have Man City break their record number of wins on the bounce. "It stands at 17 straight wins" if you ignore the fact they only drew with Wolves, penalty shoot outs are there to separate you from teams you failed to beat!

Back