• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Don't really understand your point Frank, are you suggesting he wasn't rubbish for Wolves (and indeed Charlton, QPR, Preston, Wigan, Sheff Wed at this level)? Because that's a real stretch.

He was absolutely awful for us in both spells.

Well clearly he isn't. He is currently the top goalscorer in the second tier of English football. That does not happen by accident.

You are quite right, well done for pointing out how wrong everyone was about him despite all evidence suggesting he was useless at this level. Good job, have a biscuit

Chris Wilder has done a great job getting the best out of a washed up pair of strikers.

That is one heck of an accusation. And surely given the current tests taking place, it would be difficult to disguise the use of illegal substances.

No he's definitely on drugs but has a sneaky way of getting away with it

I'll try

I thought raheem sterling was meant to be rubbish at finishing

Good coaching finally paying of with him, I guess.

A smaller scale happening with Leon. Oddly his goals have been scored in batches 2 x Sheff Wed, 2 x us, 4 v Hull and 3 v Fulham. Clearly in a shit hot streak right and he deserves the praise he will get for it.

Good coaching finally paying of with him, I guess.

A smaller scale happening with Leon. Oddly his goals have been scored in batches 2 x Sheff Wed, 2 x us, 4 v Hull and 3 v Fulham. Clearly in a $#@! hot streak right and he deserves the praise he will get for it.

I still refuse to believe he's turned into Pele and just think it's one of those weird statistical anomalies that pop up every so often

He’s in good form which could easily dry up anytime.

I still refuse to believe he's turned into Pele and just think it's one of those weird statistical anomalies that pop up every so often

It absolutely is. He has well over a decade behind him whereby he conclusively proved that he is not very good at this level. He is nearly 33 now so it's not like he can improve too much.

Like I say look at Olofinjana in 06/07. Wow, what a great goalscoring midfielder*! Then look at the rest of his career.

*Scored 10 and missed about 20 piss easy chances, God he used to boil my piss. Not that I like to mention it

The majority say something, so he has to stand on the other side. Pretty simple really.

Not at all. The majority on here say Leon Clarke is useless, yet he is currently the top scorer in the championship. Pretty simple really.

It absolutely is. He has well over a decade behind him whereby he conclusively proved that he is not very good at this level. He is nearly 33 now so it's not like he can improve too much.

Like I say look at Olofinjana in 06/07. Wow, what a great goalscoring midfielder*! Then look at the rest of his career.

*Scored 10 and missed about 20 piss easy chances, God he used to boil my piss. Not that I like to mention it

The alternative is that at the end of his career he's finally decided to apply himself properly!

Back