• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Brooks gets behind Ayling who has been dreadful all night and slots home. Sheff Utd lead.

Awful keeping from Lonergan, completely commits to the near post. Tidy though from Brooks, I was really impressed with him against Wednesday when I saw them.

The ref is the same clown we had against Cardiff. Leeds look top 6 at best to me look week at the back.

That's a very nice, composed finish from brooks. Lonners commited early though

Sheffield United look like still not drawing a game this season then. Watching this I can see why they pulled us apart after coady got sent off

The ref is the same clown we had against Cardiff. Leeds look top 6 at best to me look week at the back.

Five defeats in seven if they lose here, I'd be surprised if they were seriously bothering the playoffs.

They’ll be lucky to end up in the top half, if tonight is anything to go by.

Five defeats in seven if they lose here, I'd be surprised if they were seriously bothering the playoffs.

You maybe right what I’ve seen of them so far is very unimpressive, Saiz looks decent but Lasoga looks a donkey and the back four looks very vulnerable.

Sheffield United look like still not drawing a game this season then. Watching this I can see why they pulled us apart after coady got sent off

You have to give them and Wilder huge credit as they have a lot of very average league 1 players. Shows what you can do by being well organised and showing 100% commitment every game.

Christensen will be gone soon. They've got no game plan and have relied on magic from Saiz who does look excellent.

If Sheff Utd stay injury free they’re real contenders few injuries may hamper them.

Christensen will be gone soon. They've got no game plan and have relied on magic from Saiz who does look excellent.

He has nice control etc but Saiz would drive me mad as a Leeds fan.
He constantly plays balls to nobody....i was wondering if he had double vision in the 2nd half.

Sheff UTD could be real dark horses this year. I get its early days but like us they are very well coached and drilled.

Sheffield united looked good value for their win. They look organised and everyone knows their job.

They did get rattled a bit after Leeds scored but soon regained their composure.

I was expecting more from Leeds if I'm honest

He has nice control etc but Saiz would drive me mad as a Leeds fan.
He constantly plays balls to nobody....i was wondering if he had double vision in the 2nd half.

I think it's because he's so much better than the rest of them and knows the runs that they should be making but they aren't. He's still playing the passes but his team mates aren't on his wavelength.

I think it's because he's so much better than the rest of them and knows the runs that they should be making but they aren't. He's still playing the passes but his team mates aren't on his wavelength.

Olofinjana syndrome? (Just for Dan)

I've just seen that Lonergan was playing for Leeds, that explains a lot, is he starting for them now??

Olofinjana syndrome? (Just for Dan)

:icon_lol:

Our stupid players not realising that they should have been running beyond the advertising hoardings.

I've just seen that Lonergan was playing for Leeds, that explains a lot, is he starting for them now??

Yes as Wiedwald has been predictably shite.

Yeah, i did think that but when those players couldnt have possibly got to those positions i started to wonder.

Back