• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Leeds look poor though and have looked like that every time i've seen them bar the Forest game. Any team who have Lonergan as number 1 are going to struggle.

Well that was completely out of the blue but it was a great finish.

Terrible finish from Sharp, only Lonergan to beat and he smashes it straight at him. Not that good a save compared to his other one at 1-0.

Leeds look poor though and have looked like that every time i've seen them bar the Forest game. Any team who have Lonergan as number 1 are going to struggle.

He pulled off a very good save to prevent Sheffield United going two up.

Lonners is a very good shot stopper, it's the rest of his game that's not so good

As i mentioned after Sharp smashed the last chance at him. Still doesn't change anything, he's shit.

He was alert, and made himself big - yes, Sharp should have scored, but Lonergan made it difficult - not saying he is Buffon, but they were important saves given how poor Leeds have been.

Personally speaking, I think that given that first half display, the goalkeeping department is the least of their worries.

He was alert, and made himself big - yes, Sharp should have scored, but Lonergan made it difficult - not saying he is Buffon, but they were important saves given how poor Leeds have been.

The first one is a great save, excellent reactions and a strong hand but the second is just a poor finish for me. He made himself big but he wasn't close to him and Sharp just smashed it.

Personally speaking, I think that given that first half display, the goalkeeping department is the least of their worries.

Well they have other problems too all over the pitch but when you sign a goalkeeper in the summer and you have to drop him for Lonergan you know you're struggling. We had similar issues last season when we had 3 keepers including Lonners that were all pretty poor. Yet after all that they somehow are 4th in the league.

Back