• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Both defences look rocky Aurier is lability go spurs also.

Pretty sure I just saw some competent defending from Moreno, do I need an eye test?

I've seen Henderson play a couple of decent forward passes as well, something weird is going on.

Awful header by Matip and I think Mignolet could have saved that.

I think an established premier league side will get relegated this season. West Ham, Stoke, Everton and West Bromwich are all vulnerable. The promoted sides are getting some cracking results

I think if Albions owner sack Pulis they could find themselves in trouble depending on who they bring in. Pulis does this every year tho have bad run of results with fans wanting him out then they’ll string results together every now and then and be fine.

Either way it's gonna be a proper dog fight to avoid relegation this season. The teams are all similar and no one is guaranteed safety

If Liverpool could defend they would be a very good team.

Only had about 4 transfer windows to sort it out as well. Mental, this summer, that they had just 1 central defender on their list of targets and then had to apologise for trying to sign him

Only had about 4 transfer windows to sort it out as well. Mental, this summer, that they had just 1 central defender on their list of targets and then had to apologise for trying to sign him

Indeed, and why have they not signed a top drawer goalkeeper?

Their midfield is too restrictive as well when they're playing Can, Henderson and Wijnaldum. Klopp just isn't getting it right and the neglect he's shown the defence is criminal.

Stoke and WBA will be fine. Both around mid-table by the end. WHU and Everton will both have binned their managers before Christmas, so should be fine in theory as long as they don't do something daft like appoint Dean Saunders and Terry Connor.

Back