• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

I don't think Dyche will leave Burnley for that shite-fest.

As you know Dan, my brother is a massive Hammer. Bilic was a great favourite of his as a player. Sacking Slaven is like killing Bambi for him. But they clearly have to do it.

And that, dear reader, is one of the MANY reasons why Bully ever being involved in the management or coaching at Wolves would have been horrendous.

As you know Dan, my brother is a massive Hammer. Bilic was a great favourite of his as a player. Sacking Slaven is like killing Bambi for him. But they clearly have to do it.

Nothing nice about someone you love struggling so badly. I hated it when Mick's days were evidently up here. Wanted it to turn around so much but it obviously wasn't going to happen (unless we'd just accepted relegation and told him he had to get us straight back up, but that's a very old discussion that we've all had far too many times!)

They've been horrible now for too long and he changes systems, switches players around, makes plenty of signings...nothing is changing really. Got to go.

West Ham really really really really can't afford to go down.

West ham need an allardyce / pulis kind of manager to make them more solid but I think west ham fans have this idea they should play attractive football so they probably won't get the manager they need

As Dan pointed out earlier, West Ham's transfer policy recently has been utterly nonsensical. Bilic of late has not helped things, though. Why did he leave on Obiang rather than Kouyate when the former had been awful in the first half and offers less solidity than Kouyate? Why is Cheikhou Kouyate the only proper holding midfielder in the squad? Why are you crossing the ball to Chicharito like he's Andy Carroll? And how many weak goals must Hart concede before you drop him? And let's not even start on how he's made Ogbonna, Fonte, and Reid all look way out of their depth despite all being perfectly fine for the Prem.

It's a perfect storm over there.

I thought the owners said they would review the managerial situation at the end of the season when Bilics contract expires.

Surely experience teaches you and all of us to take anything publicly said by that lot with a colossal pinch of salt. About a ton.

You never get away with leaving a manager dangling with his contract expiring when you clearly have no real expectation of extending it. They go demob happy or just don't give a shit.

We tried it with McGhee, thinking we'd be clever enough to get away without paying the big prick off. Didn't work out as we won about 2 in 12 through the autumn and had to sack him anyway.

West Ham deserve all that comes their way. My favourites for relegation this season. Totally disjointed.

Arsenal on top but a lovely finish from Rooney there after Xhaka got robbed.

Sanchez you cheating little fuck!

Williams was nowhere near making contact so he just threw himself into him to make sure there was contact, think he's pretty lucky to even get a freekick out of that rather than a booking himself for simulation.

Fullback might have tried stopping the cross, poxy defending.

Shit defending from Jagielka and Davies, both got back in decent positions as the ball went out to Sanchez but had given up caring by the time he put the cross in.

Bit like our defending for the first Preston goal y'day

Back