• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Still don't expect Derby to harm the top six to much Forrest look very much mid table fodder.

Derby have only conceded 3 goals at Pride Park. And only lost one game there. We got two of the goals, and the one victory of course.

Their position is slightly false because of the postponed game, but I think playoffs is probably their limit.

VVD doesn't look a patch on his old self at the moment.

Soton equalise from a penalty - stupid challenge as Long had almost knocked the ball out of play when Lejeune went in

I don't think that should be a penalty. Long has kicked it straight out of play. It was a dumb thing for Lejeune to do but when Long puts it out like that just to draw contact it doesn't feel like the foul actually stops the attacker from playing.

I don't think that should be a penalty. Long has kicked it straight out of play. It was a dumb thing for Lejeune to do but when Long puts it out like that just to draw contact it doesn't feel like the foul actually stops the attacker from playing.

If it's a foul in the box it's a penalty, circumstance shouldn't come into it

Was a penalty as a clear foul in the box - the fact that Long has put it almost out of play is irrelavent

Lejeune was stupid to go in at that time

It's so, so cheap, though.

Two sublime finishes from Icardi in the Milan derby tonight.

Handanovic super unlucky for Milan's second equaliser, tipped a shot onto the post at full stretch but then it bounces back off his knee and into the net.

Two sublime finishes from Icardi in the Milan derby tonight.
Completes his hatrick from the penalty spot in the last minute of normal time, bit of a soft one but needless pull from Rodriguez as the ball was sailing harmlessly wide following a corner.

Kaka in tears prior to his final match with Orlando City.

Never was the same player after his injury but he's still been such a class act for MLS and a great ambassador for the sport and league here. Sad to see him go. Not sure if he's announced his plans from here on out.

Never was the same player after his injury but he's still been such a class act for MLS and a great ambassador for the sport and league here. Sad to see him go. Not sure if he's announced his plans from here on out.

What? A past it, over the hill, injured player is the stand out performer in a MSL team...Say it isn't so :icon_lol::icon_lol:

:icon_rolleyes:

Currently in Orlando watching that. Also watching NY vs Atl. Sooooooooo many chances yet still 0-0. The standard has been decent tbh, loads of good passes into the area but the finishing has been atrocious

Atlanta is probably the best footballing side in the league; Tata has them paying some good stuff and when Josef Martinez is on form they can drop 5 on anyone. Don't know much about NYRB this season except that Dan will automatically discount them on the whole because Bradley Wright-Phillips is their main striker.

Chicago have a guy this season named Nemanja Nikolic who I think would be perfect for Wolves. Bonatini with more fire about him.

But listen to me ramble... I hope the Florida heat isn't melting you!

Atlanta is probably the best footballing side in the league; Tata has them paying some good stuff and when Josef Martinez is on form they can drop 5 on anyone. Don't know much about NYRB this season except that Dan will automatically discount them on the whole because Bradley Wright-Phillips is their main striker.

Chicago have a guy this season named Nemanja Nikolic who I think would be perfect for Wolves. Bonatini with more fire about him.

But listen to me ramble... I hope the Florida heat isn't melting you!
Serious heat! Any warmer and it would be unbearable tbh. Wasn't expecting it to be so warm in Oct. thank god everywhere has A.C.

It was worse last week! It's a nightmare, honestly

A friend of mine is a STH at Atlanta. He raves about all their South American players. Hector Villalba was one I think? Almiron another.

Yep. Almiron had been linked with all sorts of moved abroad.

Atlanta really play some cracking football, they're probably the best example in MLS history of what recruiting with a plan can do.

Back