• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Very disappointing near the end. A Blues player was injured so a teammate kicked the ball out of play, yet Cardiff did not give them the ball back. Rather unsporting in my opinion.

Very disappointing near the end. A Blues player was injured so a teammate kicked the ball out of play, yet Cardiff did not give them the ball back. Rather unsporting in my opinion.

Just about sums them up as a side, just horrible with no class.

We did that v Bristol City. Saiss played on rather than give it back

We did that v Bristol City. Saiss played on rather than give it back

And the time we played them before (or batth kicked it for a throw in in their corner?)

Great result for us. Cardiff won't last I don't think.

Wouldn't say blues kicked it out. They kept the ball and then ran out of options so kicked it out. They would have just hoofed it so they didn't deserve the ball back.

Bristol City have quietly done well, I've been completely oblivious of them until today.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Colin blaming the ref, you had NO shots on target mate. Wind your neck in.

Bristol City are a good team this year. We should have beaten them down here but they played pretty well.

Nuno showed much more class in NOT blaming the ref when they kicked lumps out of us.

Sky have turned the Kop up today.

Martial is just as predictable as Jarvis...doing the same thing over and over again...cutting inside and trying to do something from there..Jarvo did the opposite...quick touch and run down the line and try to get a cross in... #limitedplayers

Martial is just as predictable as Jarvis...doing the same thing over and over again...cutting inside and trying to do something from there..Jarvo did the opposite...quick touch and run down the line and try to get a cross in... #limitedplayers
Hasn't bothered Arjen Robben in the last 15 years ;)

It's good but it's hardly an unstoppable effort, anyone would think G Nev had just watched Seaman v Peschisolido the way he just shot his muck.

It's good but it's hardly an unstoppable effort, anyone would think G Nev had just watched Seaman v Peschisolido the way he just shot his muck.

Sorry you're talking shit. The instincts to reach out with his foot there are phenomenal.

Sorry you're talking shit. The instincts to reach out with his foot there are phenomenal.
It's a standard reaction to stick a leg out, it's within his reach and not hit with great power.

Good but not great.

Twice Lukaku should have had a yellow at least.

It's a standard reaction to stick a leg out, it's within his reach and not hit with great power.

Good but not great.

Of course it's a natural reaction. But no one else actually executes in time and precisely.

Back