• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

I for one am amazed this is happening with a team managed by Neil Warnock.

And me

Colin likes it to be ugly and unpleasant. Sort of matches him really.

I hope they fall so far that Talksport cancel his quick dial.

And me

Colin likes it to be ugly and unpleasant. Sort of matches him really.

I hope they fall so far that Talksport cancel his quick dial.

No he'll always be part of the Alan Brazil brotherhood.

Brazil's contract is up soon.

We live in hope that the arse will be finally put out to pasture.

Preferably live

A nonsense of a broadcaster. Now, I don't like Durham, At all, But he is clearly a mile better as a radio journo than Brazil.

That's shocking from Gunnarsson on Adams. It's a red card to be honest and if he is injured he can only blame himself.

I don't mind Durham so much these days, he's clearly just out to wind people up to call in. Brazil, however, is just a cunt (sorry Frank).

Used to really like Colin Murray on there, not really listened since he left.

Absolute karma there, Gunnarsson stamps/trips up a player as he runs into the box (and would most likely score) only to injure himself

Brazil's contract is up soon.

We live in hope that the arse will be finally put out to pasture.

He should, turns up 10 minutes late regularly for his show. Has the same guest all the time.

I don't mind Durham so much these days, he's clearly just out to wind people up to call in. Brazil, however, is just a $#@! (sorry Frank).

Used to really like Colin Murray on there, not really listened since he left.

At least Durham says what he thinks and always backs up how view points and isn't afraid to challenge people who call remember him tearing a strip out of Greg Dyke the once.
Do agree on Colin Murray good presenter with no bias and good at self deprecating at times compared to his replacement.

I never like to see players get injured but the more i see that Gunnarsson challenge the more i think he deserves to have injured himself.

Cardiff are literally a load of cocks. Gunarsson was winding up the north bank when they were here so I'm glad he's crocked.

I never like to see players get injured but the more i see that Gunnarsson challenge the more i think he deserves to have injured himself.

Hope he gets a retrospective red card, it'll probably be irrelevant though if he's injured

Yeah a load of cocks is right, just look at that attempt to win a penalty.

Back