• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Conte sort of gave them the win by choosing willian rather than batshuayi to replace morata..

Should 3-0. Terrible call on an offside by the Assistant Ref

and Sheffield have come out and forgot how to defend in the 2nd half. 2 decent chances for Leeds after shit defending and hit the post from one of them

3-0. A lovely strike from Lee

Proper goal difference bartering for Leeds this week to.

Their GD was miles ahead of us. Now it is behind.

Only Brizzle have a better goal difference than us now.

Everton are a complete shambles, it's painful to watch.

Last edited:
It really is, every time i've seen them so far this season they have looked like a side who haven't got a clue what their jobs are and what is expected of them which when their coach is Ronald Koeman is very strange.

Ashley Williams has totally gone, looks like Rio at QPR.

Wow - just saw the Prem table after Burnley won. Liverpool get a result of any sort other than a loss and it's already the cream rising to top 6. Slightly off thread comment but wouldn't it be great to break up the party :)

Newcastle giving Liverpool a decent game here, it's making decent viewing anyway.

Inter letting Coutinho leave looked like bad business at the time. Now it looks like an outright sackable offense.

Didn't an ex Leeds player come back to haunt them today?

Not just Wolves then...

Didn't an ex Leeds player come back to haunt them today?

Not just Wolves then...

I would really like to see a table of team's who have had the most ex-players score against them. I bet we aren't top (on account of not actually conceding that many goals). If I'd thought about it at the start of the season I would have done it :icon_lol:

I would really like to see a table of team's who have had the most ex-players score against them. I bet we aren't top (on account of not actually conceding that many goals). If I'd thought about it at the start of the season I would have done it :icon_lol:
We probably are, just due to the sheer turnover of playing staff over the last 5 years. Most other sides won't be playing someone every week like we do.

Yeah but Sheffield Wednesday had Clarke come back to haunt them, and then they had Lees score against Leeds, right? So it clearly isn't just us!

Kieran Lee rather than Tommy Lees wasn't it?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back