• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Kirchhoff is excellent but made of biscuits. Their own Silvio (both are currently still unattached)

Brilliant build up from Spurs for their second, bit of luck at the end with Eriksen though. Could be a bit of a rout at this rate.

What a fantastic move for that second Spurs goal, shame that last pass ended up being off a defender but the one touch play before that was awesome. Huddersfield playing too high a line by the looks of it

Should have laid it off there though, certain goal if passed to Davies or Eriksen

Yep, he can be a greedy sod at times, highlighted more when he's not in form usually

Stunning finish. Huddersfield look shell shocked

What with England's midfield issues, hopefully Winks can stay fit and have a successful season. If he does he could well make the England squad.

Top stuff from Kane can't think of any player worldwide in better form than him currently.

Harry Kane looks like he can score whenever he wants.

His 2nd was even a half chance but it was such a good finish

Pathetic from Alli there, 3 up and such a flagrant attempt to win a penalty. Good comeback from the Huddersfield fans too chanting "you're just a shit Van la Parra"

Unbelievable skill from Willian. Quite possibly the worst free kick I've ever seen.

Pathetic from Alli there, 3 up and such a flagrant attempt to win a penalty. Good comeback from the Huddersfield fans too chanting "you're just a $#@! Van la Parra"

Poor Rajiv!

Chelsea are getting absolutely battered, they've had no foothold in the game at all and their shape is terrible. Strange how Conte played over 45 minutes without a striker as fuck all was sticking up top for them at all.

City were great, as negative as Conte was.

City were really, really good. It was a great match to watch.

I love the way they closed the game out. Last year they would have drawn that the end I think too! Such a joy to watch, Sterling is playing so well now. We just need Southgate to find a system that gets those performances out of them (and some decent midfielders to support him and the attack..)

Back