• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Sunderland have equalised. And Aston Villa already two up at Burton. They seem to have turned things around.

Writing was on the wall for me as soon as the takeover didn't happen. I'm not sure I'd want a single one of their players here.

Cardiff 2-0 up, Villa 3-0 up.

Bolton & Burton looking early favourites for the drop.

Cardiff 3 up with a fantastic goal.

This goal makes all their shenanigans at Molineux even more baffling because they can obviously play.

Nacho (apart from having a brilliant name) has become so much better of a player than I ever expected him to be. Some of his tackling today has been absolutely world class.

Good to see Middlesbrough behind again.

Stam got to he struggling to keep a job?He's taking them backwards

Sturridge has been absolutely appalling since coming on tonight.

Sunderland look like our 12/13 season on steroids.

Looks like Villa will come to us on the back of 4 straight wins and their fans will probably be convinced they'll make it 5.

Ipswich are really surprising me, lots of their games seem to be close based on reports but they keep winning and scoring a lot in the process. Mick working his magic.

Stam got to he struggling to keep a job?He's taking them backwards

They weren't very good last season. Al-Habsi won them a lot of points on his own last season, and he's fucked off. When Al-Habsi did have an off day they got hammered.

Plus thhey bought Bod and Dangerous off of us for actual money. Who is their scout and how does he still have a job (if he does)?

Ipswich are really surprising me, lots of their games seem to be close based on reports but they keep winning and scoring a lot in the process. Mick working his magic.

Ipswich fans seem genuinely shocked that they are playing young players and decent football this season.

Back