• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Yeah I'm hoping the same. This will have been massive for them so might be a good chance for us to get points at a very tough place.

Gonna be tough on Wednesday night just hope they've exerted to much energy into this one.
Helpfully they all celebrate a bit too much tonight. Get those kebabs down you Leon.

Yeah I'm hoping the same. This will have been massive for them so might be a good chance for us to get points at a very tough place.

Yep might seem a bit after the Lord Mayor show when we rock up or they'll still be buzzing.

They play some nice stuff at times and although Clarke did score, if they had a better forward alongside Crooks I think they would keep the ball for longer.
Haven't seen much of United under him but his Northampton side always looked tidy, he was my pick to replace Jackett at one point but United got there first.

He must be good if he's got Leon Clarke to do well in this league!

Brooke's at Sheff Utd is a great little player. Awesome footwork on more than one occasion.

Agree on that Brooks guy, just 20 years, reminds me a bit about Ryan Giggs, that ball control, left foot, drive when he runs and great ideas going forward..he can do it himself or set somebody else up, he will be in the prem sooner rather than later..Sheffield Utd had much more creative stuff going on and the Wednesday defence were woeful.. You just dont win games when buying supposedly good players.. Sheffield Utd really do seem like a team all around, just look at the celebrations when they scored, all the bench was up there congratulating the scorer

Unbelievable clearance from Monreal there.

Not too sure how Albion haven't scored, they've created some pretty good chances so far.

As was the challenge on Rodriguez in the first half.

The Rodriguez incident was downright appalling from the referee.

I thought the penalty was incredibly weak. Even before you consider that Nyom is Cameroonian.

It was a stupid challenge to make, Ramsey was going nowhere.

It was a brainless challenge to make, think the ref got that one right but the one earlier should have been given.

I thought the penalty was incredibly weak. Even before you consider that Nyom is Cameroonian.

Push and knee into the back of Ramsey, stonewall penalty much like the one Albion didn't get in the first half was.

I have some sympathy for both Rodriguez and the referee for the Albion 'penalty'. The former gets back on his feet so the ref lets it go leading to a very clear chance that Livermore misses, so he can't pull it back for the penalty as the advantage has been wasted. Rodriguez should have stayed down, but I understand why he didn't and it's poorer for the game that ultimately he gets penalised for it. Livermore on the other hand is just shit

Ipswich Town already in front against Sunderland. I know Sunderland have had their problems, but I never expected them to be in the bottom three.

Back