• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Wow - just saw the Prem table after Burnley won. Liverpool get a result of any sort other than a loss and it's already the cream rising to top 6. Slightly off thread comment but wouldn't it be great to break up the party :)

A draw and the dunce hat goes to.........

Thank you Blues.

Still despise you though.

Hopefully Burton can do us a favour as well tonight.

Cardiff aren't going to last at the very top of the league. Alehouse football and no squad depth.

Wow quite a few "off the ball" fouls from Cardiff and behind the refs back too... who would have thought it.

Eventually the refs will wise up to Warnock-ball and they will pick up the yellows and reds.

Hopefully they get reduced to about 8 men against a low table side and it burns them for three important points.

I am actually a bit more concerned by Bristol City as a dark horse, as they actually seem to be playing some reasonably decent stuff.

That shot of Warnock then, his team are in for a proper roasting

How's the ref given that as a goal kick from 2 yards away [emoji23]

Birmingham will most of the possession, if you can call it that but Cardiff have a bit more quality when breaking

Cardiff have been absolutely dreck and Colin is still a horrible old prick. Hope they go tumbling down the table soon.

Think they've been piss poor tonight Mendez Laing looks more like the player I remember.

I'd heard good things about Vassell. He looks garbage though, touch is woeful

I'd heard good things about Vassell. He looks garbage though, touch is woeful

Yeah i'm not impressed either. His movement isn't bad and he is constantly on the move but he doesn't look to have that much quality on the ball.

Hadn't realised that this was on even though I have a live Now subscription at the moment

No great desire to watch either Brum or Cardiff but at least logging on has got the new Now TV download out of the way before the important game comes on tomorrow.

(so many empty seats at St Andrews)

Davis pretty lucky there, could easily have been a red card on another day. Thought it should have been a Blues throw though.

Quality on show has been pretty poor to be fair.

Back