• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Of course it's a natural reaction. But no one else actually executes in time and precisely.
I'd expect any good keeper to make that save, it's a good save but let's not get carried away like you don't see that sort of thing every week.

United have been absolutely abysmal.

Bloody glad I didn't pay to watch that as got the Sky pass for the Wolves game

Got this as a bonus, though it really wasn't much of one

Martial is just as predictable as Jarvis...doing the same thing over and over again...cutting inside and trying to do something from there..Jarvo did the opposite...quick touch and run down the line and try to get a cross in... #limitedplayers

It's one thing knowing it's going to happen, it's another thing stopping it

Zaha makes Palace a completely different animal.

Fabregas has been slipped Guedioura's boots today...

The build up for the Liverpool v Manchester United games gets bigger every year, and as usual the game failed to deliver. Mourinho was only going to set up for a draw, and that was what he got. Yet he complains if teams do similar at Old Trafford if United do not win.

True that Frank, you must expose yourself to attack in a good way

I'm not quite sure I'd like to see Mourinho expose himself.

Mancienne modelling the new lead-boot range there - so slow to react and move.

Still don't expect Derby to harm the top six to much Forrest look very much mid table fodder.

Just about to watch the Soton v Newcastle match & see how our football measures up to the level we need to get to as a minimum in the first season back in the Premier League ;)

How slow is Forster? Good strike from Hayden but he really should have been back on his feet and just picking that shot up.

Back