• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

I expected them to be good this season, thought Koeman was a very good appointment for them, but they've looked very uninspiring everytime I've seen them so far.

I thought they were ok against City but beyond that they've been rubbish. Why have they got so many number 10s?

I thought they were ok against City but beyond that they've been rubbish. Why have they got so many number 10s?
Their recruitment seems a little muddled to say the least.

Ramirez seemed a decent gamble if they got someone more experienced to cover/compete with him, Rooney seemed a decent option for essentially nothing. Now they seem to play him at 10 above all the ones they signed and Calvert-Lewin has got in ahead of Ramirez.

Apparently Cologne fans are all over the stadium, and have taken up pretty much the whole lower tier behind one goal

You know, I never saw a problem with Köln fans in Hamburg, either at HSV or St Pauli. They had some cunt with a megaphone who was annoying, but that was about it.

Rostock were the problem club back then.

Is 3000 tickets about average for European away sections? That sounds like a pretty small number to me.

Is 3000 tickets about average for European away sections? That sounds like a pretty small number to me.

Think it's pretty much the norm around that figure, Everton had 2.5k in Italy this evening.

Was it Cologne who started destroying their own stadium a couple of years back when they were relegated?

Not good for German football didn't Hannover fans cause major issues at Burnley in pre season?

Not good for German football didn't Hannover fans cause major issues at Burnley in pre season?
Apart from a few idiots the Koln fans have been great all match. It's a story of folklore turning up en-mass and taking over a ground. Heard stories of them buying home shirts in order to blend in when entering the ground then chucking them and heading for the away end. Most plastic Arsenal fans are stood there filming them.

Fucking hell. I've never had a match put me to sleep before but this Bournemouth v. Brighton match has put me right on the edge.

Serious lack of quality. Brighton defending deep but no Bournemouth player wants to take a risk in the final third!

Brighton look exceptionally well drilled but good God. Bournemouth look totally devoid of quality.

Pugh in particular has been utterly dire. Fraser not much better.

And I generally like Chris Hughton, but what he's doing to Davy Propper here is criminal. Let him get on the ball!

Brighton look exceptionally well drilled but good God. Bournemouth look totally devoid of quality.

Pugh in particular has been utterly dire. Fraser not much better.

And I generally like Chris Hughton, but what he's doing to Davy Propper here is criminal. Let him get on the ball!

You can't be talking about Ryan Fraser here :icon_lol:

THE Ryan Fraser? You mean he's playing in this game? ;)

Both of these teams are shit, i'd fancy us to beat both.

Weren't even looking at it! Or maybe he was.

These Bournemouth defenders are shocking.

What a goal.

Back