• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Spurs Dortmund good so far!

Every time Pulisic gets on the ball I have to change my pants. I have to pinch myself to remember that he really is an American.

Big let off for Sevilla as Firmino pings his penalty off the upright.

Comical defending to concede the spot kick to begin with, centre half mugged off by Mane and possible handball as he got turned then just wrapped his arms around him until he eventually managed to get him down with the help of a knee too.

Every time Pulisic gets on the ball I have to change my pants. I have to pinch myself to remember that he really is an American.

Rather nippy isn't he. fnarr

Big let off for Sevilla as Firmino pings his penalty off the upright.

Comical defending to concede the spot kick to begin with, centre half mugged off by Mane and possible handball as he got turned then just wrapped his arms around him until he eventually managed to get him down with the help of a knee too.

Surprised you didn't see that as committed defending...

The Sevilla manager is bonkers. Sent to the stand after throwing the ball away for the second time in the match.

Dortmund have two disallowed dubiously and now Kane makes it 3-1

Coutinho looking very much like a man who hasn't played football for months.

Played for Brazil last week didn't he?

Well his touch has been garbage since he came on tonight, looks sluggish and given the ball away cheaply pretty much everyone he had it. Not that Mane was much different tonight though and he's got no such excuse.

lucky spurs, aubameyang scored an onside goal which was disallowed and then kane made it 3-1 instead..some bad refereeing once again

Leeds United's upcoming Sky Bet Championship fixture against Cardiff City has been chosen for live broadcast on Sky Sports.

The fixture's date and time on Tuesday 26th September 2017 at 7:45pm, remains unchanged.

What a goal! Gomez V Everton.

Everton were awful in that first half. This will be three games in a row where they have been poor/very poor

Kick off at Arsenal delayed for an hour because of crowd safety concerns

I expected them to be good this season, thought Koeman was a very good appointment for them, but they've looked very uninspiring everytime I've seen them so far.

Koeman doesn't look like he's done a good job getting his ideas across to the players. They know they play a 3-5-2 but they don't look like they know how to behave within that framework.

Back