• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Palace should at least be level here, i've been quite impressed with them apart from their finishing and Lee's pass to Wood.

Just seen the goal, shout out to Hennessey too just strolling into no man's land, he was screwed as soon as Wood decided to take it first time.

Good sub by De Boer, 1-0 down, 10 to go, central midfielder off for a centre half.

How has Scott Dann missed that?!

Swansea's four central midfielders formation not really working here.

It was interesting on SSN. McInally was calling the decision an absolute joke and really was getting quite hot under the collar. Le Tiss just said it was a red, end of.

I am not defending the referee, but I cannot understand how anyone can think the referee had any other option that to send him off.

Swansea's four central midfielders formation not really working here.
Not really sure what they're trying to do with it, Clucas often very deep and Sanches wide on the right for the most part so they're not really overloading the middle. Most of their attacking attempts seems to be based around Naughton coming down the right.

Newcastle are seriously weak at full back so you'd think you'd want to exploit that.

Great block from Lascelles there.

Abraham should score there, had the time to have a little look and then should've lifted it to give Lascelles no chance with the block.

Abraham should score there, had the time to have a little look and then should've lifted it to give Lascelles no chance with the block.
Yep, good movement and skill to go round the keeper but a bit casual with the finish.

Having just seen the Mane incident again, I feel Mane might have actually got their first had he gone and headed it. He then either scores or the keeper gets sent off

He'd have clattered Mane after missing the ball.

Possibly, but as the goalkeeper was intent on heading the ball, he would still have got there before the Liverpool striker.

Hypothetical I know, but even if Mane had got there first I doubt that any possible foul by the goalkeeper would have been a red card.

Back