• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Poor (well, no) marking from Swansea.

Clement taking a page from Ken's Big Book of Tactics before the goal, Bony at #10 behind Abraham.

Possibly, but as the goalkeeper was intent on heading the ball, he would still have got there before the Liverpool striker.

Hypothetical I know, but even if Mane had got there first I doubt that any possible foul by the goalkeeper would not have been a red card.

As long as the ref thought the keeper was playing the ball he would be safe?

Why is Bony wearing No.2? He hasn't always worn that has he?

If Mane's was a sending off yesterday, then so was Ritchie's today.

The exact same challenge. High boot into the face. Not as much contact this time and Mawson shrugged it off. Ref only booked him this time.

I had a little tête-à-tête with Quirk about it yesterday. It was a red all day long in my eyes, we agreed to disagree.

Just seen it - how can anyone say that's not a red card? He kicked him in the face, six feet high, no excuses at all.

The exact same challenge. High boot into the face. Not as much contact this time and Mawson shrugged it off. Ref only booked him this time.

That's the thing for me, it's a lack of consistency that annoys me.

Looks like it may have smarted a little bit...

DJdSsnSWAAEEx7f.jpg

I was just coming to post that.

The bruising and stitching goes well with all his shit neck tattoos.

Piss poor from the Huddersfield defender there, turning his back and flinching and the ball loops in off him.

Celtic fan tries to get at Mbape after he scored PSGs third goal

That will be a closed doors game at Celtic. Their charge sheet is rather long...

I think they are walking a tight line especially after they displayed political messages in other games.

City have flown out of the traps and lead 2-0 inside 10 minutes, great finish Aguero.

Does Bürki know what a near post is?

Goals everywhere in Englands CL ties this evening, Bobby Firmino equalises for Liverpool

Back