• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Hard to believe that Jordon fucking Ibe has been the catalyst for this.

Solid stat there, Defoe's first Bournemouth goal since 2001.

Both of those two will be in the mix for relegation at the end of the season.
Jordan I've probably had his 1/10 good game tonight.

Tom Cleverly looks wildly out of place in this Watford side.

Barnsley look poor. We should be beating them next week.

Danny Baker..."Beach Boy Brian Wilson recorded some of his vocals, lying on the floor, semi conscious. I think this is how Glenn Hoddle does commentary"

Villa 2-0, Barnsley by far the better side but as the honey Monster says "that's football Kev"

It's a perennial mystery why Aguero isn't spoken of in the same terms as other greats of the game. Consistently excellent, and scores for fun.

Spurs' possession stats against Swansea are ridiculous, the game's being played entirely in Swanse's half and they've got 90% possession. They're doing nothing with it though and to be fair to Swansea they're defending really well.

It's a perennial mystery why Aguero isn't spoken of in the same terms as other greats of the game. Consistently excellent, and scores for fun.

He doesn't do anything as blatantly audacious as the "greats" did/do, but there's no doubting how effective he is.

I think he's a lot more one dimensional that those who sit above him at the top table. He has spells where he looks like he could do no wrong but then there are times where he sort of loads of around being a selfish prick too.

Agreed. He's class, absolutely love watching him.

Bear's mate Joselu looks an absolute melon on MOTD tonight. Dreadful finishing.

Palace surely aren't far from being done already with United, City and Chelsea up next. Dire.

How's this for a stat: Everton have more yellow cards this season than shots on target.

Yikes.

Back