• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Cracking game this. Eriksen is outrageously good.

Spurs should be level. Kane will score for fun again this season when he gets going.

Spurs need to get more players forward when they attack.

Has Pep chucked a load of money away on another dud in net?

That one I think would be REALLY harsh to blame on Ederson.

Incidentally, Everton are a proper team. Schneiderlin and Gana is a brilliant holding pair.

Referees ruining the game again, didn't touch Baines for the first yellow and yes he looks at Calvert-Lewin but he's only trying to back in to him. Will add that Baines and DC-L haven't helped by rolling around.

Referees ruining the game again, didn't touch Baines for the first yellow and yes he looks at Calvert-Lewin but he's only trying to back in to him. Will add that Baines and DC-L haven't helped by rolling around.
First was out of control - unlucky with second.

That one I think would be REALLY harsh to blame on Ederson.
Not harsh, decent time to react and he barely moves, it just hits him and he hasn't got a clue where it goes.

Fourth official has to be able to help his referee there, he can see it's not a sending off and i think you can see as much in his reaction when Walker and Pep are talking to him. He knows it's a shocker. Honestly think Calvert-Lewin should be punished too as he's feigning injury and dived to get him sent off.

First was out of control - unlucky with second.

I don't think he was out of control, he's slid in to try and get the ball. You can't keep your foot pointing down when doing that it's unnatural and could lead to all sorts of ankle injuries. You could tell he hadn't touched Baines too, it's poor really.

Not harsh, decent time to react and he barely moves, it just hits him and he hasn't got a clue where it goes.
Decent time to react? Surely we weren't watching the same goal.

Decent time to react? Surely we weren't watching the same goal.
He's in the middle of the box receiving a square pass, hardly a difficult situation to anticipate. It's hit cleanly but it's no rocket of a shot, if I'd bought the most expensive keeper in the world I think I'd probably want him to be stopping something like that hit right at him.

He's hit it first time from about 12 yards out. Ederson barely has time to get away from the post before it's coming at him. He's done well to get as much on it as he has. If Rooney takes a touch, sure, I expect the save, but first time? No chance, you're asking the impossible or at least the incredibly unlikely.

Don't think Ederson has got a chance personally and did well to move his leg enough to nearly divert it enough to save it. One of the most difficult places to save it where it came in the end.

Danilo looks wank.

Is Pep wearing an armband like the players?

Back