• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Anyway, let's not turn it into a refereeing slagging contest.

Let's just laugh at that cunt candleface

Have the Blues fans stopped singing "We've got Redknapp, Super Harry Redknapp"

Yeah i think they have, not sure whether it's because they're losing or they've realised it doesn't actually fit the tune.

Harry Out thread on Small Heath Alliance.

Only if he can go to Villa...

Yeah i think they have, not sure whether it's because they're losing or they've realised it doesn't actually fit the tune.
Is it an ironic song for every team seeing we sing it about Super Dave Edwards?

After the Burton equalizer it was just painfully obvious that Redknapp hadn't prepared his team for that situation in the slightest. He's dreadful in every sense.

Nothing to apologise for at all sir.

I just didn't want to distract from calling out that busted flush melting wanker that may allegedly own a cash laundering money dog

I'd be furious if I really liked Birmingham. Play Davis wide right is sackable by itself

I’d just be furious if I supported Birmingham.

Is it an ironic song for every team seeing we sing it about Super Dave Edwards?

No most other teams sing it for players that are good like Arsenal for Ozil, Spurs for Dele etc. Pretty sure most of our fans sang because because they actually think Dave is super.

They are ACTUALLY rejoicing in Villa being bottom!!

They are only there because the previous bottom side just beat your fucking shambles!

Redknapp talking bollocks for a change.

"Wolves have signed 11 new players, there's not one player there from last season who played last week". Nah H, other than Doherty, Coady, Saiss, Cavaleiro, Bright and Dicko (and Costa and Marshall would also play if they were fit), not one.

'arry Redknapp is past it 10 years ago..dont know why anybody bother to sign him up(and lose a lot of money on old dross in the process)..doesnt have a clue about football anymore..

Thought the gun eyed old cunt said it was easy to build a side to challenge in this league? All I've heard from him so far is whinging and excuses

He'll be gone before Halloween and will be blaming broken promises for his reasons to quit. Rosie by this time will have been depositing brown paper envelopes in the Cayman Islands.

Newcastle need a cracking end to the transfer window - lacklustre and toothless right now.

Shame we didn't have Anthony Taylor as our ref yesterday.

Back