• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Villa fans on TalkSport want Bruce sacked after three games.

His record over 40 games is pretty average at fucking best. If I was a B6 screamer I would be demanding his head. Hopefully lunatic Tony keeps him on for a bit as he has totally lost that dressing room.

How are Sunderland doing ok? Their opponents seem to have more possession but Sunderland score goals, are they a bit luvkybor just better at scoring?

Now that one was definitely an OG

Now that one was definitely an OG

Yep, saw the replay, definitely an OG. Brilliant take from Rogic though, opened his body up and let the ball do the work as he ran into the box, and a decent shot which got a lucky deflection

Yeah, seeing the half time replay, lovely take.
Sinclair took his well too, even though the Kazakh keeper got a fingernail to it.

Celtic look very good on this showing, lots of quality in the side, they seem to be in peak performance already. Sinclair is class, Tierney is brilliant for his age, Griffiths looks sharp. The third goal was a quality finish.

His record over 40 games is pretty average at fucking best. If I was a B6 screamer I would be demanding his head. Hopefully lunatic Tony keeps him on for a bit as he has totally lost that dressing room.

I think that Carlos Carvalhal could be facing problems unless Sheffield Wednesday turn things around tonight. There are already calls for him to be replaced by Owls fans.

Sheffield Wednesday have equalised, which may take some pressure off their manager. Before that the natives were getting restless.

I just realised it's our old Dave Jones who scored for Wednesday

It was a belter too

2-0 to Madrid. This is with out doubt, the worse defence, that I can remember from a Barcelona team.

I've never seen a Real side work this hard tbf. They look phenomenal with or without the ball

I've never seen a Real side work this hard tbf. They look phenomenal with or without the ball

It's all set up to dominate for the next five years. They're scary.

Modric just keeps getting better, he was taking the piss last night.

Crowd trouble at Everton v Hadjuk split

Back