• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Shelvey proving what an odious individual he is again.

Not very bright at all and showing he's just as vile on the pitch as he is off it.

At least he chose a good target, don't mind so much when cunts stick to picking on their own sort.

wont defend Shelvey at all but Alli is as temperamental and if he doesnt sort that out he will be the same as shelvey..he has gotten away like Diego Costa did in his first seasons..should have had a lot more cards Dele..

What's to defend? Shelvey completely at fault there. I bet Benitez tries to defend him. Shelvey is a proper scumbag - in what way did he think he'd get away with that - even if the ref misses it the cameras wouldn't. 3 game ban headed his way

What's to defend? Shelvey completely at fault there. I bet Benitez tries to defend him. Shelvey is a proper scumbag - in what way did he think he'd get away with that - even if the ref misses it the cameras wouldn't. 3 game ban headed his way

I know, he will probably get that..all im saying is Dele Alli is not god's best child either ;)

Rashford has so much more in his game than Martial

Cheeky little pass from him. Lukaku good first showing then

West Ham look quite good at times but Matic and Pogba have been so good together, at times it's as if Obiang and Rice/Noble aren't even there.

Pretty much impossible to overcome that kind of superiority in central midfield.

West Ham have given up under Bilic I think..need another manager

They're completely spineless.

Got frustrated too easily but you can still just about see a good framework there.

Honestly think United are just that much better in the middle of the park. When Matic and Pogba are playing well they can make better midfields than Obiang and Noble look bad.

naah, it was the same last season..they just dont fight anymore..at least that is my opinion

Manchester United have set an early marker out. They were very good today, and won with ease. I think they will be there or thereabouts this season.

Barca V Real Madrid, first leg of the Spanish Supercopa. Ronaldo substitute for the second match consecutive.

Surely the ref should have not allowed Madrid to wear all blue. Barca are wearing blue shorts and have a lot of blue in their shirts. Quite hard to distinguish between the two teams.

Back