• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

3-2 Leicester, Vardy again. Piss poor marking from that corner, Vardy was in so much space.

Monreal is the only player showing any emotion for Arsenal. It's like they're in a coma.

Vardy again, bad marking again. I still expect Arsenal to win this but they're making it tricky!

Monreal is the only player showing any emotion for Arsenal. It's like they're in a coma.

Stuff emotion he should show better defending, he's the senior player in the at back 3 and did no organisation for that corner at all.

Vardy again, bad marking again. I still expect Arsenal to win this but they're making it tricky!

They may win, but at the moment I cannot see that happening. Every time Leicester go forward, the Arsenal defence is in chaos.

Arsenal spend so much on Lacazette but all they've done is move it out wide and throw cross after cross in, surely if you're going to do that, play Giroud? Seems a waste of theirs and Lacazette's time.

Stuff emotion he should show better defending, he's the senior player in the at back 3 and did no organisation for that corner at all.

You don't organize zonal marking in that sense, though. They'll have had their zones picked out by Wenger well before today.

You don't organize zonal marking in that sense, though. They'll have had their zones picked out by Wenger well before today.

And they scored from Monreal's zone as he just let vardy attack the ball.

And they scored from Monreal's zone as he just let vardy attack the ball.

You watched a different goal to me, then. Monreal had the zone behind where the goal was scored, Elneny had the area Vardy scored from but somehow got tangled up which let Vardy through untouched.

You watched a different goal to me, then. Monreal had the zone behind where the goal was scored, Elneny had the area Vardy scored from but somehow got tangled up which let Vardy through untouched.

They've just repeated the goal, Monreal was the one 'challenging' him

Nice one Giroud, fuck off Leicester.

Love Giroud, everytime they try to replace he comes back to save the day.

The way both sides have defended there is time for a few more goals...

True, true. Good to see a good first game of the season and hopefully dislike of Leicester will be partly satisfied.

Arsenal haven't solved any issues again this summer. They will always score goals and be good going forward but the defence is always unorganised and the midfield don't offer enough protection so they'll do their usual and be fighting for 4th by May

Arsenal haven't solved any issues again this summer. They will always score goals and be good going forward but the defence is always unorganised and the midfield don't offer enough protection so they'll do their usual and be fighting for 4th by May

Steve Bould was a part of the best defence Arsenal have ever had, so surely he should be able to get them a little more organised than they are. Yes they have injuries, but their defending this evening would not have been out of place in a Sunday pub team.

Arsenal should have won by more.

They still have a soft underbelly though

Back