• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Lukaku gets his goal after poor keeping from Navas. He should really be keeping that in or knocking it away, you can't knock it back into the mix there.

Watching the replay it bounced right in front of him and ricocheted of his hand onto his knee, not much he could do about it.

Disagree, he did well just get serious purchase on that shot to begin with. Wicked hit from Matic.

It was a good hit but he can't be knocking the ball into the middle of the box, he's either gotta keep it or push it out to the side.

It was a good hit but he can't be knocking the ball into the middle of the box, he's either gotta keep it or push it out to the side.

Didn't look like it was possible to me. Of course that's what you'd like him to do but you simply can't make it happen with every shot.

Watching the replay it bounced right in front of him and ricocheted of his hand onto his knee, not much he could do about it.

Perhaps I'm just being a tad harsh then, I'd be disappointed if that was my keeper though. Should he be anticipating the bounce though?

Didn't look like it was possible to me. Of course that's what you'd like him to do but you simply can't make it happen with every shot.

Like I said even though it was a good hit, it wasn't like it was in the corner. He should be smothering it, even accounting for the bounce.

Perhaps I'm just being a tad harsh then, I'd be disappointed if that was my keeper though. Should he be anticipating the bounce though?

Possibly. It just to come off his hands at a really weird angle.

All day long. Completely bottled it.

So negative! I thought it was a really good save.

Chris Samba showing that "championship experience" is everything by giving away a moronic penalty with his first touch in a Villa shirt.

Chris Samba showing that "championship experience" is everything by giving away a moronic penalty with his first touch in a Villa shirt.

Doesn't have any, does he? He went to Anzhi before Blackburn went down from the Prem, I thought.

To be clear, I know you were being tongue-in-cheek.

Nope, they pied him off as soon as they went down (and somehow got all their money back, nothing iffy about that one, no sir)

Chris Samba is a fat old cripple. Hope they pair Terry and Samba every week.

Holy Christ, who is #20 for Villa?? I think we finally may have found a full back worse than Matt Doherty.

Nope, they pied him off as soon as they went down (and somehow got all their money back, nothing iffy about that one, no sir)

Ah okay, thought he'd played for them after that. I guess my memory isn't as good as it used to be!

Holy Christ, who is #20 for Villa?? I think we finally may have found a full back worse than Matt Doherty.

No wonder, it's Birkir Bjarnason. What the fuck is Bruce doing playing him in defense??

Lacazette starting well.

Back