• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Is ndong the guy with the dyed hair? Seems he's clearing a lot of stuff up

Is ndong the guy with the dyed hair? Seems he's clearing a lot of stuff up
Yeah, but you can't pair the two of them. Not if you plan on playing any football through the middle of the park. It'd be like if we paired Coady with Karl Henry.

Sunderland just seem to be launching it, I dunno if that's their plan or because their midfield, as you said, can't play football

Sunderland deserve to be at least level but agree with DW, i'd be happy to play against that midfield with very little creativity.

I don't think it was a penalty either, he's falling over and i'm sure it actually hits his right thigh and then goes up on to his arm.

Just thinking about Costa against Sunderlands left back!

I think derby are playing with 3 at the back

Oh wow weimann playing on the opposite wing to Russell - didn't realise until sky recalled the lineups just now

Saw a stat that long balls were 30-26 in Sunderlands favour.

Both teams poor from the first half I saw.

I forgot he was playing, he's been anonymous.

Vaughan is such a little bitch, throws himself to the floor at every opportunity

Said it countless times last year and i think i will say it as many this, the Championship is shite. I know it's the first game but the quality really isn't very good.

Agreed. It's not a tough league. It's a slog, mentally as much as physically, but if you're good then you should go up.

Said it countless times last year and i think i will say it as many this, the Championship is shite. I know it's the first game but the quality really isn't very good.

Truly dreadful. Watching that just made me feel a lot more confident. We are looking to be of a good quality and if we are organised we will be fine.

Sunderland deserve to be at least level but agree with DW, i'd be happy to play against that midfield with very little creativity.

I don't think it was a penalty either, he's falling over and i'm sure it actually hits his right thigh and then goes up on to his arm.

I agree with this having finished watching the game afterwards

Yeah, but you can't pair the two of them. Not if you plan on playing any football through the middle of the park. It'd be like if we paired Coady with Karl Henry.

If they did something like Ndong and Cattermole sitting and Khazri as a #10-ish it could work.

Of course they seem married to being very British and playing a 4-4-2, so...

If they did something like Ndong and Cattermole sitting and Khazri as a #10-ish it could work.

Of course they seem married to being very British and playing a 4-4-2, so...

I thought Grayson would have worked harder getting Aiden McGeady involved forward of the centre midfield rather than isolate him on the flank.

Just seen the Forest highlights on SSN. absolute daylight robbery! They really should have lost.

Agbonlahor puts Villa 1-0 up against Hull and instead of celebrating he ran to the bench to grab a t-shirt with Ikeme on it, I didn't quite see what was written on it but still a touching gesture from him.

Back