• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Agbonlahor puts Villa 1-0 up against Hull and instead of celebrating he ran to the bench to grab a t-shirt with Ikeme on it, I didn't quite see what was written on it but still a touching gesture from him.
I think it said get well soon.

You may well be right, very nice gesture either way.

Must admit I didn't expect such a universal reaction to Ikeme's diagnosis. I figured it would be mostly us and maybe some of his former teammates that made noise about it, not players like Agbonlahor or the keepers at Dortmund!

That's absolutely ridiculous :icon_lol:

Surely that wasn't how anyone envisaged video replays would work?!

Surely that wasn't how anyone envisaged video replays would work?!
In the end the right call was made so I'd say it worked, in a sense...

They really should have the refs mic'd up for this, though. Pipe them through the PA like in the NFL. At least keep the crowd informed. A simple "the previous sequence of play has been flagged for review" is much better than drawing a fucking box with your fingers. :Icon_lol:

I think having the ref's mic'd u would be better all round, especially for transparency. As it stands PGMOL try to hide away referees as much as possible and while I can understand it, it also makes the matter worse. We need people to be honest and open about making mistakes, and rather than points fingers try to learn! Plus, players would get away with the absolute filth they say to refs far less than they currently do.

But not as ridiculous as the fumbling attempt to pick the ball up by Brad Jones (it is him isn't it) and then try to make it out it was a pass

Bolton look like proper fodder currently.

I see the football league has the same damn dark red on dark blue watch showing the added time..was just on wolves tv we had skipped that...why not change colours so you can actually see?

Good finish from Casemiro tbf. Wouldn't have bet on him to score that.

Man U have been shit. Fuck knows what Lukaku was doing when Herrera got through.

2-0 Isco, United look shite.

EDIT: Lukaku missed an absolute sitter! Goalkeeper on the floor, defender coming across and he smashes it over.

Two fucking awful misses there. Lukaku has been dogshit.

That was a complaint about him at Everton, as well. Sometimes he does things that make you drop your jaw, but too often he needs a boatload of chances to stick away one or two.

This is a scrimmage for Madrid now. The marking from United is so, so lazy.

Lukaku gets his goal after poor keeping from Navas. He should really be keeping that in or knocking it away, you can't knock it back into the mix there.

Great strike from Matic, he hit that proper sweet. I was expecting Lukaku to miss the rebound.

Lukaku gets his goal after poor keeping from Navas. He should really be keeping that in or knocking it away, you can't knock it back into the mix there.

Disagree, he did well just get serious purchase on that shot to begin with. Wicked hit from Matic.

Back