• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Very tight, but possibly so. Defences not covering themselves with glory in the early stages.

Awful from Cech, frankly.

Arsenal are unlucky to start with 3 Centre Backs unfit / suspended. That said they should still win this.

Sometimes Arsenal look so good that it's a wonder they don't win every match by five goals.

Almost a lovely goal by welbeck. Mahrez looks like he can't be arsed again

I'm starting to think Mahrez is just the new Michu. One unbelievable season and then... *poof*.

I despise Albrighton but that was just a perfect ball in, asking Cech to do anything with that is beyond harsh.

This is too makeshift a defence. Stick Koscielny in for ox and Kol accross and this is a good defence.

Whys he still playing 3 at the back when they don't have the players available for it

Because a back 2 of Monreal and Holding is even worse?

What's Mustafi doing? I don't see him listed as injured or suspended.

Not quite fit according to pre-match chat

Arsenal have completely gone to pieces.

I dare anyone to find me a worse example of team defending than what just transpired for that Welbeck goal.

Play. To. The. Whistle.

With the defending on view in that first half, neither side will be troubling the top six.

With the defending on view in that first half, neither side will be troubling the top six.

In fairness to Arsenal, I think their back three today is about 7th choice collectively.

Back