• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

They've just repeated the goal, Monreal was the one 'challenging' him

That's... what? That's simply not true. Or even close. Monreal was marking the zone Okazaki was in. Lacazette was marking Vardy at the start and then he moves into the zone that should have been occupied by Elneny/Xhaka.

That's... what? That's simply not true. Or even close. Monreal was marking the zone Okazaki was in. Lacazette was marking Vardy at the start and then he moves into the zone that should have been occupied by Elneny/Xhaka.

There is no way arsenal would purposely set up to have Lacazette marking Vardy

9592626f9ab66df84cdd6acfa5ebddc6.jpg

There is no way arsenal would purposely set up to have Lacazette marking Vardy

9592626f9ab66df84cdd6acfa5ebddc6.jpg

If they're setting up completely zonally then they wouldn't be matching anyone in against any particular opponent, then it'd leave Leicester with free reign to match up or overload wherever they choose.

It was tough when they had Ranieri as I liked him, I'm glad they now have a thoroughly unlikeable manager again :)
At some point I'll tell my very childish 1992 Craig Shakespeare story that involves me, him, Paul Williams and a boating lake

Another masterclass by Moreno for the second goal. Utter shite.

I can't believe Klopp is still playing the fraud.

Seems an odd choice, spend all last season playing someone out of position there, sign a new proper left back this summer, play the original moron anyway.

Two Gomes clangers gifting Liverpool the lead.

They didn't seem to use Robertson much in the preseason games either from what I saw.

Watford won't have any healthy players left after today!

Fulham down to 10 men after 30 seconds!

Shelvey rightly sent off. As acts of stupidity goes, that is up there with the best.

Back