• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Surely the ref should have not allowed Madrid to wear all blue. Barca are wearing blue shorts and have a lot of blue in their shirts. Quite hard to distinguish between the two teams.

Yes, I cannot understand while Real Madrid are not wearing their traditional colours.

Ronaldo scores a great goal for Real v Barca in the Super Cup, rips his shirt off in celebration and gets booked. About 3 minutes later he goes down under challenge and thinks he has won a penalty only to be booked again and sent off for simulation. In fairness, I don't think he dived. After the red he pushes the ref in the back too in frustration

"Who'd be a ref", indeed. More like, "who'd be a ref in La Liga".

Amazing goal by Asensio to wrap it up

I can't remember a more one sided clasico. Madrid completely controlled that game. I doubt if the Barca manager, will last till Christmas.

Liverpool should be behind but for the shittest penalty ever.

This Liverpool central three is so pedestrian it's painful to watch.

Great hit by TAA though. Top class

Lovely freekick.

Agree on their midfield, Henderson had become a really solid option to sit in there but they need more around him. Lallana has done a good job in the past driving from deep but Can is a big lump of nothing and Wijnaldum is just so hit and miss.

Disagree about Can but I don't think he's served well in this formation. In fact I'm not sure what either of Wijnaldum or Can are meant to be doing here. Henderson is the only one of the three who seems to have a clear role.

Could Baumann have theoretically had someone stand on the post?

Hoffenheim's manager makes me want to quit everything and go get coaching badges. To manage a club at that level at that age... Dreams are made of that stuff.

Typical Liverpool, just as Hoffenheim are really starting to look the better side.

Losing their heads now, the Germans.

Well well well. Great finish by Uth but TAA, young man, you cannot rely on the flag like that.

Villa fans on TalkSport want Bruce sacked after three games.

Back