• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Absolutely shocking scenes, could well be a Europe ban for Split

Birmingham City one up at Burton Albion, but the defending left a lot to be desired.

Dreadful goal to concede. Burton are clearly going to be in a lot of trouble this season sadly. Just not got the resources to get above the dotted line for me.

Burton equalise. 2 more shite Championship teams here who have very little quality. We play at 80% and both will be chasing shadows when they play us.

Cheikh Ndoye is playing for Birmingham now? Fuck off with that. Deserves better.

I am not sure how Burton were not awarded a penalty there. It looked straight forward enough to me.

It's because the standard of refereeing in general these days is piss poor Frank.

Is Redknapp playing David Davis on the wing? Fucking hell.

I wouldn't bet against this Brum side being near the playoffs if they weren't being managed by an oversized sock puppet, tbh.

But that is a classy, classy goal.

get in Burton!

Villa bottom of the league

I wouldn't bet against this Brum side being near the playoffs if they weren't being managed by an oversized sock puppet, tbh.

I would they are shit. Rowett was performing miracles with the side he had. They haven't got one player i would have in our team.

Nearly from my boy N'Doye.

It's because the standard of refereeing in general these days is piss poor Frank.

I disagree, referees make mistakes as do players. Though I do think that the referee should have seen the incident and awarded a penalty kick.

I would they are $#@!. Rowett was performing miracles with the side he had. They haven't got one player i would have in our team.

Completely different scales, that last bit.

I'd take N'Doye, incidentally (and unsurprisingly).

I think they have enough decent players that they could be competitive if they had a manager whose idea of training was something other than casually kicking a ball around.

Irvine and Sordell for Burton look pretty good.

I disagree, referees make mistakes as do players. Though I do think that the referee should have seen the incident and awarded a penalty kick.

Referees do make mistakes Frank i agree but i think they are poor these days compared to what they should be. I know replays make it easier to criticise them but i think a lot of them get simple decisions wrong that replays aren't needed for. Maybe it's because they are under more pressure these days i don't know.

Back