• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Why do we get stuck with Atwell while Cardiff get the best English ref going?

Noticeable that when Utd are trying to play the ball around midfield & the back to recycle the ball to get position is how many passes go behind the player which completely stops any momentum

Oh dear, Lee. Should have done better with that.

Really good run from Beardy McBaldhead there.

Becoming quite open really. Both teams getting a bit leggy?

Blades playing some really decent stuff.

Jesus, what a fucking tackle from Bamba there.

Madine acting like a prick to stop a goal kick being taken - why would you do that, you are losing at the moment & the ball needs to be in play for you to have a chance

This should be very comfortable for United.

Ref has been very good. Miles apart from that shitehawk on Friday.

So many opportunities for United. Spawny injury-time equaliser for Cardiff imminent.

Don’t know what’s going to make me more angry. Atwells performance or Uniteds profligacy

Always been impressed by United whenever I've seen them under Wilder, none of their players are very good but they all work well together and play some decent stuff for the most part. Quite direct at time but there's always plenty of movement and they look to play on the front foot as often as possible. Be nice to see them build on it and see what he can do with some better individuals.

Hey blame the Blades for not sticking all those chances away, not me. :icon_lol:

Back