• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Looks like all the play off hopefuls are struggling at the moment. Good news for villa!

Tim 1 is saying Boro are poor. I wonder if that's a hangover from their defeat against us?

Ipswich now level with Millwall so Brizzle move up to sixth.

This is getting silly, it's like no one wants to be in the play offs

Brizzle losing now as well! Villa must be loving this, and what an incentive for Sheffield United to do us a massive favour later.

Boro back level. Christ knows have Millwall haven't re-taken the lead at Portman Road

Brentford right in the mix as well now if things stay the same. All the way down to eleventh fighting for those four spots, it’s great to watch from our position.

A Sheffield Utd win in a little while would be the icing on the cake (just wish Fulham would feck off)

Watching Portsmouth v Wigan

Whilst I had an amount of enjoyment when we were there - really don't want to go back again

The ball has spent more time in the air in the first 18 mins than on the ground & so many passes to absolutely no one

Winning League One was the most hollow success you could have as a Wolves fan. The amount of pleasure people seemingly derived from it was genuinely perverse. I was bored with that season by about February, go a goal up and 99 times out of 100 we're going to win. Don't even have to play well to win. We declared at 2-0 most weeks and just knocked the ball around among ourselves. Opposition striker goes through, he probably won't score anyway. Spending my weekends watching us play fucking Crawley and Shrewsbury is not what I want to do.

The pleasure was the return of being a sane club again.

Yeah, but that task was done by August. Proper manager, ostracised the wankers, bought some good players for that level. Job done.

I can't be going wild when we're beating already relegated Carlisle on the final day.

Still had to do the job. Plenty of others had come down and fucked it up.

Don't ever want to witness it again but after the 2 years we had been through, especially the Saunders months it was great to witness, regardless of who we were playing.

Just that - getting a base back again which had some stability

Football was rubbish most of the time though

Indicative of the (lack of) quality - ball breaks to Vaughan 8yrds out with no one in front of him & no pressure - ball is hit 4 yrds wide of the goal

Very soft Portsmouth penalty - probably the only way to score

Pittman put it away well to be fair

Maybe it's because it was the first time I ever saw us have success but I really enjoyed the League One season.

Better to get out immediately than suffer like Blades did for so long.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Slightly surreal to hear 'Kenny Jackett's barmy army' ringing out at Fratton Park

Maybe it's because it was the first time I ever saw us have success but I really enjoyed the League One season.

Better to get out immediately than suffer like Blades did for so long.

Goes without saying, doesn't it. If I contract flu then I'd rather get over it in five days rather than five weeks. Doesn't mean I enjoyed having flu.

I wouldn't really call it success. Regression to the mean, maybe. If you enjoyed it then more power to you, I didn't. 2014/15 was a far more enjoyable season even though we actually achieved nothing, if you're being reductive about it.

Back