• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Wigan play some really good football but they have looked quite toothless today. Pompey centre backs's been pretty good though.

And of course they score while I was typing that out

I had a real problem with Portsmouth in the Mandaric/Gaydamak/Chainrai/Antonov years but I hope Ken takes them up. I lost it with him as a Wolves manager a good six months before he left, but I will always appreciate what he did.

Cardiff are shite. If we lose to them Friday I’ll be pissed

Very little quality on show at the moment - though weather & pitch don't seem conducive to that even if anyone was able to produce

Good passing move from Sheff Utd, lucky finish but nice play leading up to it.

Good passing move from Sheff Utd, lucky finish but nice play leading up to it.

Yeah first time they managed to get possession in the final third. Slightly helped by the ball getting stuck under Morrison’s feet. But that’s the exact thing Cardiff have been benefiting from all year.

Sorry, brain fart. Won't happen again

Last edited:
Sheff U giving Cardiff the run around here. Hopefully can grab a second and they probably should have done with better decisions. Cardiff will end up winning from a defender clearing it off his own player or something.

Every time Cardiff make a sliding tackle to win the ball they lift their foot at the end of it to leave one on the man.

Could have been a 2nd yellow card for Bennett there

Back