• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

So I guess there are no "superstar" players in the China team that we could sign to help us sell shirts there!

China are awful at football. Not quite as bad as India and Pakistan, but not far off.

About 3bn people in those three countries.

Well with the international break I've decided to jump on a train and take in a Scottish League game. Meeting up with Lycan for a few beers before and after the game. Was hoping to go and see Raith at Airdrie but Sam can't get there on time so we've settled on Stenhousemuir vs Elgin as there is (apparently) a decent real ale pub between the station and the ground. Oh and it's another ground I can tick off the list

You lucky bastard. I love Ochilview Road. The smell from the biscuit factory is immense.

Yes please!

I had a tour of the place and was treated like a VIP when I went. They even have a trophy cabinet, amazingly.

Well with the international break I've decided to jump on a train and take in a Scottish League game. Meeting up with Lycan for a few beers before and after the game. Was hoping to go and see Raith at Airdrie but Sam can't get there on time so we've settled on Stenhousemuir vs Elgin as there is (apparently) a decent real ale pub between the station and the ground. Oh and it's another ground I can tick off the list
Thrilling game of football.

As you said... skill levels of 22 Danny Batths

Superb own goal by Derby to give Sunderland a chance of an away win (not sure that they have had that many)

Great own goal from Derby to add to their annual implosion.

Sunderland can't defend so Derby still in this game. They score a 2nd and Sunderland will crumble

Back