• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

He definitely didn't look awful. Lacking in confidence and in a team that isn't very well set up he wasn't going to get many chances. He would suit us for the Bonatini role without a doubt and Nuno could definitely get him back firing.

Worth mentioning that he apparently had a decent partnership with Jota up front at Porto under Nuno. In a 4-4-2 nonetheless.

Bollocks. Wanted Fulham to pass Villa. They’ll stuff in the playoffs one way or another

I don't. Fuck Villa. Hope they lose 5-0.

That delivery from Robertson is absolute dirt, drew the keeper out but the whip gave him no chance of getting there in the end and Salah taps in for his second.

Keith Andrews really has got a lovely head of hair. Used to be his cousins gaffa. Not much of a claim to fame :)

I guess we'll be getting another week of excuses and attacks then.

How has Gabbiadini not scored there?

Weird how he's turned to complete shit after a really promising start to his Spurs career.

That's a brilliant pen save!

Wigan have run out of steam after that first half. Needed to score when on top.

What's this crock of shit the BBC are trying to peddle about Mahrez doing well after his failed transfer in the window? First Wright and then Murphy. My recollection is he threw his toys out the pram and went on strike for a week after City tried to short change Leicester over the deal as a result of Mahrez's tantrums. Real professionalism coming back to the job your being highly paid to do and have been for the last two years.

Three of the top 6 in the semi finals by the Looks of it. Feckin predictable

Back