• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Really soft touch on the back of Sanchez denies Bournemouth a late equaliser - not that I especially want them to get one though

Spurs break immediately & Son gets a second

Bournemouth getting what they deserve

Andy Lonergan appears to be in goal for Chelsea tonight. Unbelievably poor.

Terrible dive, worse decision. The extra official is inches away! Atrocious stuff. I keep saying it, forget VAR for now, I don't want idiots like this using the technology because they don't understand the fucking rules in the first place.

Warren Barton unbelievably defending that penalty. Says there's enough contact so Welbeck has to go down.

Stu Holden's reaction was priceless.

That's exactly what Stu said!

It's up there with one of the worst decisions i've ever seen.

Is it just me or has Andre Silva looked like an absolute donkey so far?

Also want to say that I despise the fact that what Xhaka just did earns a foul about 10 times out of 10.

Donnarumma will want that one back, but why the fuck did Milan give Xhaka so much space??

Skillz from Donnarumma. That should have been impossible.

Donnarumma will want that one back, but why the fuck did Milan give Xhaka so much space??

That's forgiveable to an extent as he can't shoot for shit normally. Arsenal letting Calhanoglu have a free dip was less understandable.

Arsenal have had the breaks here but probably deserve it over the two legs.

That is sublime from Wilshere.

Didn't realise Silva was playing tonight. How was he?

He did ok. He's fairly mobile and obviously has a good touch. Confidence is an issue for sure - a few times he could have made a run in behind or been a bit more aggressive on crosses and he didn't do it, but I've seen him do it before for Porto/Portugal.

Strange game really, it was quite ragged, Milan clearly had to go for it and Arsenal just played their own way and bundled through in the end.

Odd to think we probably have a better CM than what AC Milan put out tonight...

I thought Silva looked fucking awful but hey ho.

Back