• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Man City are unreal going forward, they could do Everton some real damage today. Having said that Laporte looks like a fish out of water on the left.

Watching Hull v Villa

If they switched kits not sure that I could tell which was which - short on quality so far

Albion could be relegated in three games time. If we keep winning we WILL be promoted in three games time, maximum. That would be rather neat and tidy.

City have been absolutely breathtaking.

Fair play to Allardyce though, Rooney in a 2 man midfield? If that was another manager wouldn’t it be called ‘naive’?

Raising your hands to play the ball is a penalty, unless you play for Aston Villa.

Grealish gets away with a blatant handball from a Hull FK

Clear as day & not given by either the Ref of Asst

Grealish gets away with a blatant handball from a Hull FK

Clear as day & not given by either the Ref of Asst

We should be asking how Villa are the only team in the league not to have had a penalty awarded against them - hmm.

Bonucci gets between Barzagli and Chiellini to deservedly nod AC level.

Andre Silva should have scored earlier with a header from six yards.

Ibrahimovic on the bench for the LA Derby.

And his first MLS goal is fucking brilliant.

Natural home for someone with his fitness levels.

I can't help but love Ibrahimovic. He got a last minute winner for his 2nd too. 3-0 down and they won 4-3.

The winner was offside and VAR really should have caught it, but that's the Zlatan Effect, I suppose.

Fucking brilliant game.

He wasn't offside.

33444ecf86ff512be1c53c8dc4f382a6.jpg

Good catch, he looked a mile off from the broadcast.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm still unsure, the wider angle shot he definitely looks offside, marginal but off. Hard to tell on that still but looks like the ball might just be off the ground, so potentially taken from just after the ball is played and thus maybe not reflective of their relative positions at the key moment.

Back