• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Should've been 3-1 at half time, Fletcher missed a sitter with pretty much the last touch.

I can't imagine them taking points off Cardiff for their game in hand now either. They look done for this season already.

Derby torn a new one. Could have been six easily.

Erm... SSN. What the fuck is this Zlatan Live shit?!! No-one gives a toss.

Liverpool behind at Palace.

Really poor defending ended up with Karius conceding a penalty, Palace goal kick went long and Matip just didn't bother going with his man so free header flicked on where Zaha caught Alexander-Arnold on his heels and got to the ball ahead of the on rushing Karius, bit of a nonsense from the shaky keeper who just ran out and jumped into Zaha if he'd just stayed grounded the ball lifted over him would've gone harmlessly wide.

Mane just trying to win a penalty of his own to level things up, terrible play acting, the slightest of touches on his foot/ankle as he turned the defender in the box but the reaction was so delayed and over-acted, rightly booked.

Naughty assist from Robertson helps Liverpool into the lead.

Deep cross from Oxlade-Chamberlain comes over from the right, Robertson underneath it shaping to shoot but just side foots one square across the box, just evades Firmino but Salah is beyond him, takes a touch to beat the defender and finishes right footed past Hennessey.

Benteke has had 2 decent chances & not been on target with either - Palace will rue that

Liverpool should be down to 10 though. Mane should have had a second yellow

Mane with a deliberate handball - felt he was fouled so grabbed the ball as palace looked to run into the box - but not booked - would have been a second yellow too.

Bigger club bias in my view, shocking decision

Graeme souness is so biased towards Liverpool it’s ridiculous - carragher manages to be objective, I don’t see why they allow him to get away with it

It was so obvious Mane dived. He only threw his foot back after he felt the contact. He should have been off for the handball too. Very lucky.

Graeme souness is so biased towards Liverpool it’s ridiculous - carragher manages to be objective, I don’t see why they allow him to get away with it

It’s either bias or stupidity. Trying to claim there was enough contact to knock him over and the reason he went down late is because his weight was on the other foot [emoji23].

No Graeme. If it was enough contact to knock him over he would have been knocked over...

And it’s a little clip on his foot so why is he clutching his shin afterwards...

Sacked Gibson a lot quicker than they sacked Johnson.

Bye bye Southampton...

If west Bromwich, Stoke and Southampton get relegated. Does that make the championship very difficult next season?

I'd see Stoke, Southampton and west brom as being being better than hull, Boro and Sunderland

Dunno. I think West Brom will struggle next year. Stoke probably have enough financially (?) if they get rid of Lambert. Southampton are a bit of a mess and need to go back to what they did well before (easier said than done).

I guess you are right in that they must be better than Hull and Sunderland have done this year!

Back